The competition amongst brands has become quiet intense. Businesses need to differentiate their products from the competition. A creative way that this is accomplished is through shrink sleeve labeling. Not only are shrink sleeves a full body product design that offers clients custom graphics, depth in color and increase shelf impact. In this article we will look into shrink sleeve labeling and the benefits they offer over other custom labeling options.
Shrink sleeves may not be the least expensive option in custom labeling however they are durable, abrasion resistant and waterproof. Shrink sleeves can also be removed from their containers, bottles or containers and be reused.
There are many benefits to choosing shrink sleeves over other custom product labels. Not only do they offer a full body, custom design they provide clients with high quality graphics. Shrink sleeves are known to increase consumer demand by up to twenty percent. Below are the seven key elements associated with shrink sleeves.
- Shrink sleeves can be applied to containers made of plastic, glass or metal.
- Materials used to create shrink sleeve labels are damage resistant.
- Custom shrink sleeve labeling fits seamlessly into several different bottle and container shapes. Shrink sleeves help to accentuate the products natural shape.
- Shrink sleeves are a key element in creating tamper proof products. When it comes to tamper resistance there is no better deterrent than custom shrink sleeve labeling.
- If you are looking to design a label that is effective from all angles the three hundred and sixty degree design of shrink sleeves is the option for your brand.
- The graphics and design work imprinted on shrink sleeve labels prevents bleeding, fading and smudging onto the product container itself.
- Shrink sleeves are crucial in a variety of product marketing and promotional opportunities including cross-merchandising and on pack sampling promotions within your brand of products.
There are a variety of industries that have found the key to success comes from shrink sleeve labeling.
When it comes to energy drinks and alcohol custom shrink sleeve labels are a perfect custom labeling option. Shrink sleeves create a tamper resistant seal that prevents food and beverages from being opened, intentional or not. The same is true of the pharmaceutical industry. Shrink sleeves offer a tamper evident protection seal which is uncommon within most custom labeling options.
Cleaning products throughout the house including detergents, soaps and cleansing products benefit from the use of shrink sleeve labeling because of the benefits derived from them. Not only are shrink sleeves created to withstand moisture they also are good in a variety of temperatures and endure the friction involved in shipping.
Shrink sleeves are perfect for a variety of products. When creating a new product or product line for your brand consider introducing product using shrink sleeves as an option for your next custom label option.
At Anchor Printing, we take pride in offering our clients cut & stack labeling, pressure sensitive labels, roll-fed labeling, shrink sleeves as well as flexible packaging options. Contact us today at http://anchorprinting.com for all of your product label design, printing and packaging needs.