At Anchor Printing we know that roll-fed labeling has grown to become a leading labeling technology for several key reasons. It is cost effective and there is a wide range of availability in label materials and
printing technologies. Full wrap around labels provide more branding space than traditional labels.
Collect all fonts, placed images and layered files needed for output. Please zip or stuff
the files you wish to send to Anchor. File compression makes for quicker upload and
download times and reduces the risk of file corruption.
FTP Login Information:
Password: manchorX (must use uppercase X)
How to FTP:
Using your internet browser-
- Enter ftp.anchorprinting.com into your internet browser. (Do not have http in front of
of ftp.anchorprinting.com in your browser, it will not take you to the correct window).
- A window should appear that asks for the username and password, enter the above
- A window should appear with a list of files, you are now connected to the FTP site.
(PC users may need to click on the Page pull down and click Open FTP Site with
Windows Explorer before any file transfer can occur.)
- Upload files by dragging and dropping or copying and pasting your zipped/stuffed
files to the FTP directory. Download files using drag and drop or copy and paste
from the FTP directory to your desktop.
- Once you have uploaded/dowloaded the desired files they should appear in the
directory that you copied them to. If they are not in the directory your files have not
Using an FTP client-
- Launch your FTP client, such as Fetch.
- Enter the above login information and connect.
- Transfer files.
Please call or email your contact at Anchor to notify them that the files have been transferred.
ANY QUESTIONS? CONTACT US HERE