At Anchor, we interpret your creative vision to produce pressure sensitive labels of the highest quality. As your business partner, we understand the challenges you face and we will push the boundaries
to create the best labels for your products and customers.
Pressure sensitive labels offer a great deal of flexibility for single label or front and back applications. We offer a variety of different substrates and have many types of coatings and laminates that
can be used for your application. Anchor’s technical team will ensure that your requirements are met and your application will be a success and meet quality standards.
LOOKING TO GET STARTED WITH US?
CONTACT US TODAY
WE'RE HERE TO HELP YOU IN ANY WAY WE CAN.
Collect all fonts, placed images and layered files needed for output. Please zip or stuff
the files you wish to send to Anchor. File compression makes for quicker upload and
download times and reduces the risk of file corruption.
FTP Login Information:
Password: manchorX (must use uppercase X)
How to FTP:
Using your internet browser-
- Enter ftp.anchorprinting.com into your internet browser. (Do not have http in front of
of ftp.anchorprinting.com in your browser, it will not take you to the correct window).
- A window should appear that asks for the username and password, enter the above
- A window should appear with a list of files, you are now connected to the FTP site.
(PC users may need to click on the Page pull down and click Open FTP Site with
Windows Explorer before any file transfer can occur.)
- Upload files by dragging and dropping or copying and pasting your zipped/stuffed
files to the FTP directory. Download files using drag and drop or copy and paste
from the FTP directory to your desktop.
- Once you have uploaded/dowloaded the desired files they should appear in the
directory that you copied them to. If they are not in the directory your files have not
Using an FTP client-
- Launch your FTP client, such as Fetch.
- Enter the above login information and connect.
- Transfer files.
Please call or email your contact at Anchor to notify them that the files have been transferred.
ANY QUESTIONS? CONTACT US HERE